Visit Mary’s Beach Villa official website
About Mary’s Beach Villa
The elegant Mary’s Beach villa provides all the comfort and glamour of modern tropical living while preserving a distinctive Balinese charm in an exotic atmosphere. Beautiful Ocean views of good surfing breaks which extend down to Kuta and Bukit.
Mary’s Beach Villa is perfectly situated 50 metres from the beach on Jalan Nelayan, renowned for its world-class surf breaks in outskirt Canggu area. Only 45 minutes from Bali’s international airport while the appealing Seminyak, famous for its boutiques, International-acclaimed restaurants and nightlife is accessible within 20 minutes drive.
This 4 bedrooms villa has been designed by one of Bali’s first architects, Komang Suardika Jeghier of Jeghier Architect. The result is a signature of creation with a unique layout and beautiful roof design. The Architect’s freedom of expression stands out throughout the villa & surrounding grounds.
Mary’s Beach Villa features
- Airport Pick-up
- Welcome drink and fresh towel upon arrival
- A few soft drinks and cold beer stored for you in the fridge
- 4 large air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms set on over 1200m of land with 505m2 building area
- Located 50m from the waters edge
- 700m2 of lush landscaped manicured garden perfectly suited for gatherings/ weddings
- Magical Ocean and sunset views from the 3rd level
- Sleeps up to 10 guests comfortably
- One private swimming pool 16 x 4.2 meters inclusive of a children’s section at the villa end & poolside shower shaded by white frangipani
- Relaxing area and pool deck with large day bed, sun chairs, tables and umbrella
- Beautiful fully equipped dry and wet kitchen furnished with European appliances and island bar, wine cooler all with granite benchtops for meals preparation. Automatic ice dispenser with chilled spring water on tap.
- Large ‘one piece’ wood dining table with 8 dining chairs.
- Living area featuring 55” LED LCD flat screen smart TV with satellite channels and Blu Ray DVD player.
- HI FI System
- Safety deposit box in each bedroom.
- LED Smart TV’s in all bedrooms.
- Each double bedroom is complete with Ipod docking station/alarm clock radio.
- Free Wi-Fi broadband internet connection.
- A unique chill-out and relaxing area located on the 3rd level. From this area you will enjoy a lovely view of Berawa beach, the villa surrounds and beyond.
- UV stabilised & filtered water reticulated throughout villa.
- Ceiling fans in each room.
- Fully staffed including villa supervisor, attendants and 2 security guards. Chef and assistant cook are available upon request.
- Daily fresh seafood available direct from the local fisherman on the beach.
- Quiet 20KVA backup Generator tucked away in the garden at the rear.
Accommodation at Mary’s Beach Villa
This expansive open plan room is the heart of the villa. It comprises of chefs kitchen at rear with chilled aqua water & ice maker, solid merbeau one piece 8 seater dining table, with overhead fans, luxurious lounge suite & large coffee table. Bifold doors open up easily to pool area to for direct access to decking, pool and entertaining area. Perfect for accommodating large gatherings and parties, or can be closed up to be in air conditioned comfort with feature stone wall mounted 55” LED LCD TV & HI FI system with selection of CD’s & DVD’s
Top Level Pavillion
Under its own unique roof, this is the ultimate chill out zone. Indulge yourself with your favorite drink, relax with a good book or have the staff arrange for breakfast, the view overlooking the ocean & garden is outstanding. If you are keen on surfing this is the perfect vantage point to check out the waves.
Over 700m2 of manicured landscaped gardens with exotic tropical palms plants & flowers. Lime, Mango, Bananas, Green & yellow Coconut and Sawo fruit trees & palms are flourishing & free to guests when in season. Garden/ perimeter soft lighting controlled by staff. Large pool with 6 sun lounges & separate poolside bale. There’s also a 6 piece outdoor setting on the decking for those poolside sessions.
|1st Bedroom (Master Bedroom)
This luxurious air-conditioned master bedroom is located on the second level overlooking the beautiful garden and swimming pool with option of full block out curtains for privacy. It features a warm timber floor, furnished with king-sized bed, modern dark wood cabinet which stands a Smart TV with blue ray DVD player. There is also a dressing area with large wardrobe and wall mirrors. Bedroom also is fitted with ceiling fan, Ipod dock/ alarm clock and safety deposit box within wardrobe. The en-suite timber floored bathroom is also furnished with air-conditioning, large bathtub and walk-in shower, polished marble walls & European tapware. Private balcony with table & chairs for those romantic sunsets.
|2nd Bedroom (Kid’s Bedroom)
This large 2nd bedroom can be occupied as kid’s bedroom and can sleep up to 4. It’s located on the second floor between master and guest bedroom. It is complete with 2 king single beds with 2 more pull out single beds beneath. This room can be used for either 2 adults & 2 children or 4 children which the staff can easily arrange. Bedroom also is fitted with a Smart TV, air conditioning, ceiling fan, safety deposit box within wardrobe, polished marble flooring, large wardrobe, dressing area, huge en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, polished floor to ceiling marble & european tapware.
|3rd Bedroom (Guest Bedroom)
This modern chic 3rd bedroom or guest bedroom on the second floor is furnished with queen-sized bed, air-conditioning, marble floor, LED Smart TV with DVD player, safe deposit box, large wardrobe and dressing area. Bedroom also is fitted with ceiling fan, Ipod dock/ alarm clock and safety deposit box within wardrobe. This bedroom has beautiful views over the pool and garden with option of full block out curtains for privacy. The en-suite bathroom features walk-in shower, polished floor to ceiling marble, european tapware.
|4th Bedroom (Guest Master Bedroom)
The 4th bedroom or master guest bedroom is located on the ground level overlooking the swimming pool and garden with option of full block out curtains for privacy. This luxuriously appointed room features a warm timber floor, air conditioning, furnished with Queen-sized bed, modern dark wood cabinet which standing a LED Smart TV. There is also a dressing area with large wardrobe and wall mirrors. Bedroom also is fitted with ceiling fan, Ipod dock/ alarm clock and safety deposit box within wardrobe. The en-suite bathroom is also furnished with air-conditioning, large bathtub and walk-in shower, floor to ceiling polished marble & european tapware. This bathroom also features a private outdoor shower.
Nengah and Kadek are dealing with daily chores in the villa from 8 a.m to 4 p.m. They will provide new towels, clean the villa and prepare the breakfast with additional charge. They are professionals, doing their job discreetly and seriously.
One Gardener/Swimming pool expert
Gede works discreetly in order to maintain the beautiful garden. A swimming pool expert will pass by the villa 2/3 times a week, around 9 a.m.
Wayan and Made are professionals hired from the local Canggu village to ensure the safety and security of guests and the premises. They will take shifts, starting from 5 p.m and watch the villa until 8 a.m.
Mary’s Beach Villa is located on Jalan Nelayan, just south of Echo Beach and Old Mans surfing break in Canggu Village. Nestled in between Canggu surfing beach with it’s stunning sunsets, Mary’s Beach Villa is accessible within 45 minutes drive from Bali’s International Airport.
This area has, within the past 2 years, seen significant changes and is now becoming a very trendy place with a multitude of cafes, shops and night life that are now renowned in Bali.
Mary’s Beach villa, has a detailed list of these new paces listed for you in a practical folder waiting for your peruse in the villa.
Our Villa manager will also tell you more in details about these famous spots that attract a lot of happy customers and create a real holiday feel to the Batu Bolong life. Either it be Deus restaurant, Old Man’s restaurant, Mr. Spoon French bakery or Little Horn trendy shop, you will surely find something you love at a walking distance from your villa.
The nearby ‘Nirwana Bali Golf Course’ was designed by Greg Norman, and was voted the number 1 golf course in Indonesia is can be reached within 20 minutes drive, while the trendy Seminyak, with its wide choices of internationally-acclaimed restaurants, boutiques and spas including the famous Kudeta, La Lucciola, Warisan, Metis, Sardine and Sarong, and the Potato Head is only a 30 minutes drive away.
4 Bedroom Rates
Low season: $US 550 per night
High season: $US 650 per night
3 Bedroom Rates
Low season: $US 450 per night
High season: $US 550 per night
- High season from 31st Jan until 06 Feb, 3rd until 14th April, 1st July until 31st Aug and 15th December until 15th January
Mary's Beach Villa
The whole team at Mary’s Beach Villa is eager to welcome you in this beautiful property, making sure your stay with us will be a memorable one. Looking forward to welcoming you very soon.